Организатор
Гонщик VRC
Use this forum topic for filing protests
All protest should follow next template:
1. Your name
2. Other drivers involved
3. Time on replay or lap
4. Describe the incident

1. You can file up protest only in first 48 hours after race finish.
2. You can appeal any stewards decisions in 24 hours after decisions was posted. Use form below for that.
3. No off topic messages can be posted here. You can explain to stewards your point of view if there protest against you but only in one message.

Use this forum topic for filing protests on steward decisions
All appeals should follow next template:
1. Your name
2. Time on replay or lap
3. Describe your point of view

1. You can appeal here to any stewards decisions in 24 hours after decisions was posted.
2. Stewards decisions on appeal are final decision.
3. No off topic messages can be posted here.

Форма подачи протестов.

1. Истец
2. Ответчик
3. Время инцидента
4. Претензия

Правила подачи протестов:

1. Подача протестов разрешается в течение 48 часов с момента окончания гонки. По истечение этого срока тема закрывается до следующего этапа.
2. Оспаривание судейских вердиктов возможно в течение 24 часов с момента оглашения итогового протокола судьями. Апелляции подаются в данной теме согласно указанной форме. По истечении этого срока тема закрывается до следующего этапа.
3. В теме разрешается писать только согласно форме подачи протеста. Любые другие сообщения будут удаляться.

Форма для подачи апелляций.

1. Истец.
2. Время инцидента (лучше брать из вердиктов).
3. Аргументы в свою защиту.

Правила подачи апелляций:

1. Оспаривание судейских вердиктов возможно в течение 24 часов с момента оглашения итогового протокола судьями. По истечение этого срока тема на форуме закрывается до следующего этапа. На один вердикт можно подавать только одну апелляцию. Апелляции, поданные в любой другой теме форума не принимаются к рассмотрению.
2. Вердикт, вынесенный по апелляции является окончательным и обжалованию не подлежит.
3. В теме протестов разрешается писать только согласно форме подачи протеста. Любые другие сообщения будут удаляться.

Henk-Jan Steneker

Активный участник
Гонщик VRC
1. Steneker
2. Feodoroff
3. 00:53:46
4. My apologies. My car was unstable after avoiding Savelyev who was nearly killed with a duel by Vagapov. Neither of us profitted from this unfortunate situation. I had so much damage that I could not even follow in draft anymore. We were both victims from a different accident.

1. Steneker
2. Feodoroff
3. 1:06:44
4. I was alongside and Feodoroff pushes me in the wall. I loose position to Elliot because of it. Just repaired damage and get it again. Car balance was really bad after this.

1. Everyone
2. Kukanchikov
3. 00:24:02, 1:06:58, 1:14:55, 1:15:13, 1:16:04,
4. Driving unnecessarily slow and changing lane, being unpredictable while getting lapped, causing huge danger for everyone.

1. Everyone
2. Kukanchikov
3. 1:37:25
4. Tries to kill the whole field while exiting the pitlane. Nearly succeeds. Causes huge damage to Callum's car.

ask

Начинающий
Гонщик VRC
1. Skirichenko
2. Gerrit de Vries
3. 00:02:57
4. Cместился на аутсайд и убрал меня в стену. Получены значительные повреждения, которые сказались на скорости машины.

ask

Начинающий
Гонщик VRC
1. Skirichenko
2. Callum Lloyd
3. Квалификация
4. Срезал стартовую прямую.

voVec

Активный участник
Гонщик VRC
1. de Vries
2. Shurygin
3. 43:40
4. Shurygin is coming up to the pack to fast, and instead of properly slowing down he uses my car to slow down, causing heavy damage and the end of my race.
Приношу свои извинения за инцидент. В свою защиту скажу, что хоть скорость моя и была великовата, но мы ехали параллельно с Махиным, я даже был чуть медленнее. Возможно это несколько сбило с толку, вместе с тем, что перед этим я попал в аварию и сильно повредил машину. Отвлекся немного на пит меню, соображая что делать с ремонтом и топливом. Впереди Куканчиков допустил разворот и начал маневры на трассе. Именно его маневры заставили меня резко сместиться, чтобы не допустить столкновения с ним. Но в итоге произошел этот неудачный контакт с Де Врисом. Если бы не Куканчиков, то думаю аварии удалось бы избежать.

Henk-Jan Steneker

Активный участник
Гонщик VRC
1. Steneker
2. Palits, Savelyev, Simpson, Vagapov
3. 00:07:26
4. I get 7 points for what. Simpson was not taken out by me but by Vagapov. I am generally surprised (shocked) to see he is not even mentioned in the verdict. Simpson would have avoided the incident if Vagapov didn't turn into his rear wheels. I don't blame Peter, but why I'm getting blamed for this is beyond my understanding.
Also, I understeer a tiny bit, Palits hits my rear wheel, I need to try and save the car, he hits my wheel again, and this causes me to move up the track even more. How are you giving me the full blame on this incident and cannot see it's actually a racing incident.
I understand it's hard to judge incidents like this but please look at what the other cars are doing and see that Simpson was not taken out by me, but instead Vagapov hitting Elliot caused the crash to become so much worse and caused me to spin around and get a lot of damage because of it.
Only thing that can be blamed on my is the initial understeer.
The following consequence at which Palits started to hit my rear wheel and caused my car to turn to the wall, I am a victim here, as well as Palits, Elliot and Alexey. Should be racing incident or at least less penalty points.

1. Steneker
2. Feodorov
3. 00:53:46
4. In front, Alexey is taken out by Vagapov. Again, the stewards did not look at this.
I am approaching fast, taking caution in overtaking. Behind me Feodorov is trying to be really aggressive and he decides to make it three wide. I am trying to be safe and not cause further crashes and collisions but Feodorov decides to gamble his race, sticks his nose between me and the wall and hits my rear wheels. I get slammed into the wall with big damage as a consequence but on top I somehow also get blamed while he decided to make the situation dangerous by overtaking for a 3 wide under an already dangerous situation that I'm trying to pass through safely.
Should be racing incident.

Alexey Savelyev

Профессионал
Гонщик VRC
1. Вагапов, Ещенко, Шурыгин
2. -
3. Очередные провокации, обвинения и требования бана/изьятия лицензий. Я не понимаю в чем их проблема и почему они позволяют себе подобное инфантильное поведение. После Барбера обвиняли в специальных выносах, здесь мы даже и близко не были, но им все равно нужно объявить травлю пилоту, у которого был плохой день. Это абсолютно отвратительно и не должно происходить во взрослом сообществе. Я замечу, что после Поконо, где Вагапов устроил аварийную сиутацию, вместо того, чтобы заехать на питлейн, после которой под Safety Car верную победу потерял Штейнекер, ни один пилот нашей команды не набросился на него с травлей и выгребаний каких-либо извинений и прочего. Почему подобное пренебрежительное поведение позволяется здесь?

lloydcallum3

Начинающий
Гонщик VRC
1. N/A
2. Vagapov/Arutunyan
3. 23:41-23:51
4. Normally I would not protest a collision I am not involved in, however I want the admins to look at this as I feel both drivers showed poor driving standards here. Before the turn, Vagapov blocks Arutunyan and makes contact. Entering the turn there is further contact. In the middle of the turn Vagapov comes down the track very aggressively and cuts off Arutunyan, with yet more contact. Then after this it appears that Arutunyan turns and hits Vagapov on purpose, causing a big collision and SC. I was watching this unfold from behind and I am protesting both drivers (Vagapov for the blocking/cutting lanes and Arutunyan for the retaliation) as the driving standards on display here are unacceptable, and especially in the case of any potential deliberate moves, should not have to be tolerated by anyone who wants to race. By being this aggressive, it means that in future I will not be racing them to the best of my ability for fear of being taken out. We should be able to go into a battle knowing that the other driver will give a mutual respect and fair driving, and this incident has shown that these two drivers are unlikely to, which is a shame as it means that if people aren't racing them hard, they have an easier path to victory, and all this as a reward for previous aggressive driving. Both drivers are fast and don't need to resort to dirty driving to win, so it was sad to see them do so.

Fazerman

Постоялец
Гонщик VRC
1. Арутюнян
2. Вагапов
3. 21 круг, обратная прямая
4. при выходе из Т2, я заранее занял внутреннюю полосу. Вагапов посчитал возможным протиснуться между мной и апроном, зацепил моё левое колесо и чуть не утащил с трассы, т.к. машины при контакте сцепились.

1. Арутюнян
2. Вагапов
3. 30 круг, T4
4. я занял инсайд, Вагапов начал смещаться с внешки на меня. Произошёл контакт, при котором моя машина потеряла управление, тем самым допустив разворот соперника.

1. Арутюнян
2. Вагапов
3. конец 40-го, начало 41-го круга, секция триовала
4. Я занял позицию внутри, вплотную за Савельевым, Вагапов начал меня выталкивать, многократно смещаясь и толкая мою машину с внешки.

p.s. господа из Unison Racing. Если вы так отчаянно боретесь за победы, то это не повод проявлять неспортивное поведение. Вчерашние тесты и особенно сегодняшняя гонка это прекрасно показала.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Верх