Alexander Meshkov

Администратор VRC
Администратор
Организатор
Гонщик VRC

Monty

Активный участник
Гонщик VRC
jesli bi jesho Australia Surfers Paradise :)

Henk-Jan Steneker

Активный участник
Гонщик VRC
Is it weird that the main street race, the one of Long Beach, isn't in this championship?

I really hope the problems of the guys in yesterday's race at Pocono did not arise from the track itself. I think this track is really good with a lot of tactics going on. I could have easily lost the race if there had been a yellow at the wrong time. Arutunyan's tactic of starting on low fuel was really surprising for me when I rewatched the stream after. This track is a really cool mix of Indy, Milwaukee and Fontana, with the high downforce required for turn 3, but also the high speeds for turn 1 and 2. A bit semi-pack racing, where it is easy to keep up in the draft but very hard to actually overtake. Hence the tactics coming in and wow, no yellows yesterday was really unexpected but really cool!

I am really thankful that I found this league and I'm already looking forward to getting a revanche to compete even better next season.

Alexander Meshkov

Администратор VRC
Администратор
Организатор
Гонщик VRC
Is it weird that the main street race, the one of Long Beach, isn't in this championship?

There no good Long Beach versions for rfactor2. The one we used in previous years was awful. We looking for all possible street circuits but not found any of them suitable quality. If you know any good street tracks for rfactor2 please post link to download.

Alexander Meshkov

Администратор VRC
Администратор
Организатор
Гонщик VRC

Henk-Jan Steneker

Активный участник
Гонщик VRC
There no good Long Beach versions for rfactor2. The one we used in previous years was awful. We looking for all possible street circuits but not found any of them suitable quality. If you know any good street tracks for rfactor2 please post link to download.
Ah okay that explains. And no, I am actually super bad at finding tracks for rf2

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Верх