Registration and discussion

Commandoss

Администратор VRC
Администратор
Гоночный инженер
Организатор
Гонщик VRC
Hi! My name is Alexey, I'm the administrator of the VRC rF2 V8 Supercars 2016 championship. This is topic for our foreign guests who are interested in our championship. Welcome!

This autumn on our portal we will go to Australia and drive legendary V8 cars season 2016! We use FVR mod version 6.1. Exciting Australian tracks, our unique point system and of course fantastic cars, we hope, will give us interesting fight on the track and in the championship!

Below you can read in detail about the most important aspects of this championship. But you always can read full Regulations in original language here.

Licences
On our portal we begin using licence system. So, to be allowed to the race you need to have licence category C (or FL). You can get category C if you participate one of the test days (you don't need registration or any licence for that). Also, if you join the championship after test races, you will need to make 20 laps on the server before race day to get category C. You can see list of all licences and penalty points here.

Marek Studnicka got FL category according to the results of Porsche championship, so he don't need to worry about getting licence. ;)

Mod
The latest version of our mod and vmod file is available on our server (link below):

Calendar
Here you can see calendar of the championship.

Point system
In the championship we use our unique point system. In this system the calendar is separated into 5 parts, by 3 rounds in each part. After each race driver gets points into intermediate standings. After the end of each season part driver gets points in main drivers standings according to his position in the intermediate standings.

Points into intermediate standings after race:

Points in main drivers standings after the end of each season part:

Teams
In addition to drivers' championship there is a team championship. After each race every team gets the sum of points scored by its drivers according to drivers point system.

Safety Car
We use Safety Car driven by human. After chat message "SAFETY CAR" all overtakes are forbidden. Lapped cars are permitted to overtake and return in leader's lap. Pit Lane is opened. Chat message "SAFETY CAR IN THIS LAP" means that in the end of this lap the race will be restarted. Overtakes are allowed only after crossing the finish line.

In case of rolling start the SC stands on the 1st position on the grid. All cars start in the grid order. After the end of this lap SC leaves the track without any messages in chat and the race starts. Overtakes are allowed only after crossing the finish line.

Server

Server name: vrc-one.com V8 Supercars 2016
Password:
vrc

Server settings:
Traction Control – Medium
Auto Shifting – On
Auto Clutch – On
Damage Multiplier – 80%
Fuel Usage – x1
Tire Wear – x1
Mechanical Failures – Normal

Enforce full name option is enabled!

We use real time weather from track's location.

Tire usage
On the start of the first race you need to use the the same type of tires as you used in qualification session. This rule doesn't work if you used wet tires in qualification or if you start on wet tires. In the second race you can start on any type of tires.

Registration forms
You must use your full name on the server! Using nicknames instead of full name is not allowed.

You can register as single driver or you can register team (2 drivers in team).

Team registration form:
1. Team name.
2. Car manufacturer (Ford, Holden, Nissan, Volvo).
3. Full name of the driver 1 and his driver's number.
4. Full name of the driver 2 and his driver's number.
5. Any contacts (if you wish).

Single driver registration form:
1. Full name of the driver.
2. Car manufacturer (Ford, Holden, Nissan, Volvo).
3. Driver's number.
4. Any contacts (if you wish).

12, 14, 15, 18, 19, 22, 25, 27, 28, 33, 34, 37, 44, 49, 55, 60, 69, 73, 79, 84, 88, 96, 99, 111, 227, 313

Protest form:
After the race, if you want to report about any violation or incident, you can write protest about it.

Protest form:
1. Your name.
2. Violator name.
3. # of race and time code of the incident.
4. Description of the incident.

Skins:
You can paint your own skin, or skin for your team. Here you can download templates for all cars. If you want to add your skin, you need to send me your skin and I add them to next version of our mod. Skin transfer is not allowed on our server. So adding new skins we do usind mod updating. Deadline for sending skin is saturday evening before each race. To send me skin upload it to any file storage and post link here. At sunday evening before race day I will upload new version of mod, so you will need to check for updates before the race.

Anti-Cheat:
In VRC rF2 V8 Supercars 2016 championship we are going to use anti-cheat. Here you can download it and read about them:
http://vrc-one.com/forum/threads/antichit-anti-cheat.507/#post-9452

Server name: vrc-one.com V8 Supercars 2016
Password:
vrc

Race weekend starts at 21:00 by Moscow local time. Sprint weekend includes:
  • Qualification - 10 min
  • Warmup - 10 min
  • Race 1
  • Warmup - 10 min
  • Race 2
In endurance weekend it is only one race.

Any question, registration and protest you may write right here. If you need, I can write my personal contacts. Also you can ask Alexander Predein, if you know him. ;)

Track's links and next race information you can find here: link.

Последнее редактирование:

Commandoss

Администратор VRC
Администратор
Гоночный инженер
Организатор
Гонщик VRC
Test Day 1: link

evostar

Эксперт
Гонщик VRC

Commandoss

Администратор VRC
Администратор
Гоночный инженер
Организатор
Гонщик VRC
I forgot to say one moment. In qualification it is allowed to return to the pit lane from the track using Esc button only once. After that you have to stay in pits to the end of the session.

Commandoss

Администратор VRC
Администратор
Гоночный инженер
Организатор
Гонщик VRC
Test Day 2: link

Commandoss

Администратор VRC
Администратор
Гоночный инженер